1. Select Project: The first step is to select the project you want to open. The dropdown list displays the projects listed in your default Project directory. If you want to open a project located somewhere else, you can browse for it using the ‘Browse’ button or type it in.
2. Load Project: Click the ‘Load Project’ button to load the selected project.
Note: You do not need to have EDX SignalPro® open prior to loading the project. The COM script will start SignalPro automatically if it is not already running.
3. Export Directory: Next, define your export directory. By default, the application will point to an Export directory within the selected project directory. You can browse for a different directory using the ‘Browse’ button or type it in.
4. Select Studies to Run: Select which studies you want to calculate by checking the ‘Calc’ checkbox column for the study or studies.
5. Select Export Options: Select the file formats and layers you want to export.
6. Run Export: Click the ‘Run Export’ button to start the automation process. The files are placed in the export directory by their study name.
7. Run Again: You may select different studies to run, or load a different project for running studies.
8. Close the application: When you close the COM application, the SignalPro application will also close automatically.
9. Output Files Not Deleted: Please note this tool will not remove any of the output files. This will allow you to go back and use these files, if necessary. Just keep in mind, there may be old output files in these directories. You may want to backup the data and manually delete the directories prior to re-running the tool.